Thursday, September 15, 2022

All The Things...

 It's a busy season at the Mouse House... fall and spring with Husband coaching and the gals getting bigger mean CountryMouse is ramming the roads... add a puppy into the mix and WHEW....

I do LOVE it though. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching my gals do all.the.things. and I HATE it when I miss things. I told Husband last night that while it seems like I am stressed and crazy...98% of that is thinking about Barkley and how to make sure he gets everything HE needs and we are being responsible pet owners...  Organizing people to come let him out of his crate for the first 2 weeks we were at school and now sweet Dayna comes when she can to surprise him and do some training and potty breaks. I just remind everyone that I was the one who DIDN'T want a puppy and THEY are the ones with ALL the activities! 😄😄 and they sure do LOVE their activities! Miss B had her first travel soccer game on Sunday afternoon. 
 

Sporting big sister's jersey and Sky's high school number...

Love it!



and now it's time for the big sisters to support the little sisters :) Love that all three of these gals are the bigs and have littles :) So fun!

HOW did we get HERE so fast!? Last week I had a moment when she got off the late bus and I was picking her up... practice clothes, soccer socks and Birks... my baby was so big I started crying... course in classic tweenager she rolled her eyes and said .... "Moooooommmmmm!!!"

But I mean SERIOUSLY... THIS WAS YESTERDAY RIGHT?


Guess not....

My heart walking around outside my body... or rather running, kicking and getting handball calls... hahaha
 



On Tuesday, Husband had a match (aka single-mommin') Minnie had her first 7th grade soccer game, was asked to also play up in the 8th grade game, Miss B had a riding lesson and did I mention the puppy? There was a potential for a thunderstorm which I might have had my fingers crossed for but alas no... it ALL happened... all the things. And NONE of it would have been possible without SIL L. She picked up, dropped off, watched games, grabbed Barkley, AND MADE COOKIES! I tell yah... I don't know WHAT I would have done without her. When the gals and I left the barn I said "Thank TiTi for making all your dreams come true!" 

This season is so short... puppies don't STAY puppies and babies don't keep... I'm so thankful for these gals of mine and all the things they love to do. When I get to watch... cherry on top! 



No comments: