Thursday, September 8, 2022

Oh Barkley

For those that are like "yah yah yah... you got a puppy... we've seen a million pics of him... move along..." this is NOT the post for you... There will be a MILLION more.... we are obsessed :)

Trying to figure out if he wants to take his very LAST dip EVER in Aunt Nancy and Uncle Danny's pool. I dare say next year I will NOT be able to pick him up and set him gently away from the liner on the side of the pool :) 

Watching his girls... do you see the mermaid there? 


He opted to stay OUT this time... good call cuz really... who likes a wet dog???

I dropped a green bean cooking dinner....

He was LESS than impressed...

Snuck the seat vs. the floor....

and STILL loves being picked up :) 


Minnie's face in this pic... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it... sheer JOY!

We have been working REALLY hard with the vacuum cleaner... considering I have it out every other day I really want him to be comfortable with it and allow me to vacuum him... he has made GREAT gains and will now stand and let me suck all the hair... he's doing SO well... until I head for the living room for some reason.... hahaha he jumped up on the couch SO FAST and hunkered RIGHT down behind Minnie... his favorite hiding spot....


and all because of the vacuum!
 

But look how HANDSOME he is! :) 

His hair is definitely changing and we avoid brushing his head because we want it to stay so fuzzy for so long....CountryDad thinks he'll have Golden Retriever Hair.... jury is still out for the Mouse House








 

No comments: