Tuesday, September 6, 2022

The LONG Weekend

 We had a FANTASTIC EXTRA long weekend with no work/school on Friday and Labor day Monday!!! Husband had practice on Friday AM and I zipped to get my last pedi until spring....but then we were home home home! 


Tons of outside/backyard time...


A few camp fires....

and we even ate dinner out there per Minnie's request...

Husband and the gals did a family party in the big city while I got the inside of the house company ready and when he got home he cleaned up my dead daisies... now I need to dig them up and move (get rid) of some...



and we played countless games of cornhole :)

THIS was NOT my finest moment... ACK... SUCH an annoying 24 hours... this is called... "I'm on the roller coaster and I CAN'T GET OFF"

Fun visits from pups :) Koda has figured out there is a new friend at the Mouse House and they are so cute! I texted Heather these pics and she said "I didn't even know he was OUTSIDE" sneaky little buggers....


and on Sunday these are the only pics from the Draft... Minnie keeping Clay entertained...



and loving every second of it....



We spent Monday running a few errands together as a family, I did some meal prep for the week ahead and then we just ENJOYED being home.... here comes the MORE chaos....



No comments: