Monday, September 19, 2022

The Weekend Report

 

Friday night Minnie had a soccer game. It was a COMPLETELY different kid than the one I watched on Tuesday! Girl was SO fun to watch! 
Maybe, aside from when she booted a ball and it hit a girl less than 5 feet away from her square in the face.... whoopsie!!! Girl was OK but it was a boot!

They won 2 to 1 and Minnie scored two goals... you do the math ;) Then she was asked to stay for the 8th grade game and scored then! :) I was so proud of her! 
Her buds!


We drove separately, Husband, Miss B and Barks came together after his golf practice and I took Miss B and Barks home so when I got my hands on this girl!! So PROUD of this girl!! I called Dawson before she got home to thank him for the support... all week we had been talking about how if she was playing in the backyard vs. Daws she would never EVER let her guard down... she played just like that. So PROUD!

Saturday AM it was BACK on a field but this time Miss B had soccer pics and they stayed to watch Bode :) So cute!

Part of HIS fan club! :)

Saturday night was supposed to be the annual block party but one set of neighbors got the date wrong and they were in Rangeley. So it just ended up being Eric (Heather was working) and it turned out alright :) We rescheduled for next weekend.

and these two had a BLAST!

Gals put one of Aunnie's fire packets in and I had about 257,568 fire pics on my phone :)



Sunday AM was a quick grocery run, church and then off to Miss B's STEAMY game. They are a very YOUNG team but came a long way in just a week. A teacher's work is NEVER done... see her in the chair there working away? And the kiddos cutting, sorting and organizing for her :) 

So proud of my defensive girl! She learned a lot. The gals left the game with the Allaire crew and Husband and I headed home...

I put together these flowers from my gardens and with a little Hannaford help and ran them to sweet Dayna with a gift card for all she's done for Barks. So appreciate that gal!



and speaking of Barkley... I mean come ON... a whole weekend NOT in his crate! LOVE.

No comments: