Tuesday, November 1, 2022

The Weekend Report: All the ORANGE

Friday Miss B and I left for school/work and I snapped a pic of this. Here we go... Husband now in the woods for the remainder of the month... *sigh*

and then my adorable peeps in their Halloween Get-Up :)

Miss B had character day at school so she was of course a horseback rider... all the teachers on her floor were characters from Alice in Wonderland and the 5th grade teachers planned on showing the new version of the movie to finish out the day... I know my girl... I KNEW it wasn't going to fly for her but I talked about it with her, she got about 30 seconds into the trailer and said "NOPE. NOT WATCHING THAT." Oh my sensitive soul... thank goodness for Aunt Nancy and Uncle Danny who zipped to pick her up and let her hang with them for the afternoon...

Uncle Danny and I were reminiscing about when she was this size and how much we missed it...

On Friday night the gals had the Penney girls over but there was a lot of moving pieces to making that happen... so we ended up hosting all but 1 of the entire family for burgers and then when they left to do pick ups and drop offs we got this one to play with...

He was HYSTERICAL :)

Left with the two gals... everyone was in bed by 8:45 and sleeping by 9... these kids are TIRED on Friday nights!


On Saturday Marisa and I tag teamed the gals... she took the bigs to the mall and I took the littles to get things for our Operation Christmas Child Shoebox and then Marisa and Brad met up at our house and took this crew of Scarecrow, Ninja, Hunter, Witch and Basketball player to a Halloween Event at the middle school. I HATE HALLOWEEN. 

But the kids had a blast!

Miss B had SO MANY compliments on her costume... all she did was put on what was left on the kitchen table and grab "yum yum" :) 

They came home for an "EPIC" candy swap... the Penney's left and we crashed to get ready for a FULL SUNDAY!








No comments: