Thursday, October 27, 2022

The Week Thus Far

Soccer pics are in... hard to be serious when your friends are making you laugh behind the camera...

and hard not to LAUGH at this... oh we got some good giggles out of this hairdo...

but ultimately what will end up on my fridge....
Next to this :) 
On Tuesday Miss B had a riding lesson so Minnie asked Titi if she'd pick her up at the gym entrance so she could go hang out with her for a bit... Titi always says yes :) 
I picked her up on our way to the lesson and I wish you could hear through the computer this little girl's squeeeels of delight and screaming SIIIIEEEENNNNAAA! STRAIGHT to the trampoline they went...

Miss B got a lesson with another girl and I think that was SO great for her.. she could watch the older more experienced rider and it really boosted her confidence. 


This girl and her horse time...

Meanwhile Sky came home from dance and they took to the DIRT pile... eee boy... baby rednecks!


Nothing like a fresh pile of dirt....
I mean remember THIS!?!?! My gals have always loved a good dirt pile :)


I think Nyah loved EVERY second of her time with my big girl and my big girl LOVED every second of her Tuesday afternoon :)





No comments: