Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Weekend Report

 On Saturday Miss B and I hit the road to do a little shopping. I love 1x1 time with each of my gals... such great times spent in the car :) Chatting, singing, hanging....

after some hunting and gathering complete with an Oreo shake for my girl...we headed back to this crew.....

That was working on the burn pile... although it was more of a smudge pile because of the wet ground and the rain... 

This guy was outside FREE all day and he had SO MUCH FUN! He does a great job of sticking with... I think he just loves his people so much....he did enjoy getting wet up to his belly though so Minnie and I had to wash him before he came in the house for the night...

Husband was also trapping the crawfish in the pond... he will give them to a local bait dealer he knows in exchange for some shiners this winter...

Good times with my guys outside....

Glad I was INSIDE for this...bleck!

and speaking of INSIDE... look at this guy... passed out in his crate WITH THE DOOR OPEN... that is ONE tired pup!

Sunday was another GORGEOUS soccer day!! Love sitting in the sun with my friends watching our gals :)


Bonus... Barks got to play with his new friend Winston...an 8 month old, 80lb Great Pyrenees/Standard Poodle Mix
 

They had a blast!


Poor Barks lost one of his puppy teeth and poor Winston was covered in blood around his jowls, ears and on the back of his head... whoopsie...

We stole Harp and Charley again and took them apple picking... the only pic I got... :) 

Been a LONG time since she had her adorable mug in that pumpkin :)

Came home and the gals were outside the WHOLE TIME... They can never get enough soccer....
I did throw some mac 'n cheese at them before their parents came and they brought 5 month old Blaze to play... Koda had also come for a visit so to say Barks had his best life this weekend.... 

an understatement....

Wintson's Mom sent me this picture after I texted her the above one of Barks... we LOVE tired puppies!

and finishing out Sunday night with the view from our bedroom while I got ready for bed.... LOVE this time of year....

No comments: