Friday, October 7, 2022

Day in the Life ~ LAST Friday

I haven't done one of these in a LONG time.... and with all the crazy I thought a Fun Friday would be appropriate to document... again.... just for me but it was fun FOR ME to see that post and remember what my days used to look like 

They are a "little" different now.... 


But one thing is EXACTLY the same....
Husband brings the coffee and the puppy and heads for the shower...
Barks gets comfy and chews on his toy that he only gets upstairs and he's such a good boy!


Once Husband is out it is my turn... look who found me as I was putting on my make-up :) Her hair is longer but those adorable squinty eyes are the same :)

Minnie ready for the day... cozy sweatshirt and Mustang gear for me!

It's all hands on deck watching this guy in the AM but he pretty much just likes to eat ice and meander around the kitchen while we are all packing lunches, emptying the dishwasher and eating breakfast...This is post meds in his eyes poor guy. 

Husband and Minnie leave around 6:40ish... Miss B and I do a few more things to get ready.... and then we pop the big guy in his crate after one final potty break

I am going to MISS having company for the first part of my commute next year. :( It's such a sweet time with her in the car... 

This is a pretty good time for us. We try to be IN the car by 7 but a lot of times we are pushing 7:05

I dropped her at Julie's and headed for Shaps. My view for the day....
Until the kiddos who couldn't handle the lunch room showed up in my space...😤

I didn't embarrass her by taking a picture when she got off the bus at my school... or when she went out to recess to help the Pre-K teacher... but we selfied in the car when we left... 1x1 time with my ladies in the car is such a favorite!

We were a little later leaving because a kiddo was brought back to the school because no one was at the bus stop so instead of stopping for Barks we just rolled on by...

and snagged Miss B so we could all just head on home... this was by FAR my most FAVORITE part of my day! Sunroof open and gals back with me headed down Dragonfly Lane!

As soon as we got home they took care of Barks so I could switch my site. I was down to about 4 units of insulin left....

and then I took over and my boy and I went for a nice long walk...

Fun coming in to see a VERY prestigious award won by Miss B
and TWO awards from Minnie's team of teachers and ELA teacher... SO PROUD of my gals


all that work though and they are DONE on a Friday night... 
and so was he :) 

Husband had practice at the course to get ready for his qualifier so he was later than he usually is on a Friday night... he snagged some takeout for the gals on his way home and he and I had chicken fried rice from Traders. A quick and YUMMY dinner...

that we could easily eat on the COUCH while we finished a movie we started WEEKS AGO! 

DADDY'S HOME YEAH! And Barks is psyched to snuggle!


So were we :) Cozy blankets, yes please!

Gals headed to bed and I sat with Husband for a couple of minutes before heading there myself... a little bit of The Crown and zzzz by 8:45.....

Wild and crazy day in the life.... 

No comments: