Friday, October 21, 2022

The Week Catch-Up

 For YEARS I have told SIL L that I am NOT going to be the Mom that goes to everything... I am a FAIR WEATHER FAN... I don't dig cold or rain or being wet (or too hot but you see how that works out for me with summer track ha ha!) and yet HERE I AM.....Watching my #12 get SOAKING wet playing 3 hours of soccer....


I texted SIL L the picture below and she immediately responded with "YOU went to the GAME? LOL!" :) She knows me... hahaha

Soaked and FREEZING by this point...
As was everyone else....

But... like Mother in Law told me this morning... you'll do ANYTHING to wear the Patagonia :) 

She's not wrong. Hahaha! Got to snuggle up this sweetie during the 8th grade game (and feed her all the snacks I had leftover...:) 

Sean had taken these two from the game to their practice and when they got back... baby girls still wanting to be carried... hee hee hee...#greatdads
and of course this one wanted in on the action fresh from her long HOT shower to warm up....her legs are going to drag on the ground... :) 
Tuesday was the LAST game... after the wet and soggy losses on Monday it was SO fun to watch a game where these gals and their teammates scored 13 goals... bonus to have my friend Kristen come to watch Minnie and two former students :) 
SUCH a fun way to end the season!
Phew it was a busy start to the week... happy for a little bit of down time at least with JUST Miss B's soccer still going on before BASKETBALL takes over our lives :) Love it!

No comments: