Wednesday, October 5, 2022

The Weekend Report

 Well, Saturday and Sunday anyway... Friday I am posting a Day in the Life of LAST Friday so we'll just cover Saturday/Sunday :) 

Husband played in a corn hole tournament on Saturday and Miss B knew she was going to have Adele there so she went with. Minnie wanted to go SHOPPING?? WHAT??? So we headed off to Biddo. Didn't find much but I did take her to lunch. This is the face of a tweenager when they ask for a name for the order and her Mom says "insert real name" hahahaha!

and then it's put on the screen for all to see... hahaha (Click on the Pic to enlarge)

Love that this tree was left when the pond was dug out....

Sky had a play day on Saturday.... SIL L texted to say that she was hit in the third game... same spot as the spring.... same broken rib :( 

So I think in honor of that my gals decided to put on fake nails like her :) Minnie had bought them with her own money and shared with her sister...


and they lasted all of about 8 minutes. Glad I didn't buy them! :)

and then we took care of HIS nails and made him pose to send pics to Sky

Fresh pedi and a pose when I said "we need a pic for Sky" :)

Sunday morning I had to switch my sensor. As SOON as I put it on I got that "calibrate" up on the top... I KNEW it wasn't going to work... but left it on for the warm up anyway....

and sure enough... headed to Miss B's soccer game got this... so annoying. I ripped it off and decided to take care of it later and just enjoy the day...

After Sunday school we headed to Miss B's game. It was FREEZING... FALL IS HERE!

She played great and had a blast!



Minnie made fun of me for wearing part of the Patagonia but she was a little jealous... snuggling and stealing other families blankets :)

This guy probably had the MOST fun of all though... He played with a little girl the ENTIRE time and as SOON as he got in the car this is what happened...

Minnie took this pic of me so that I could send it to my Social Worker. Her vice is diet fountain soda and the McD's that she USUALLY gets it at has been OUT OF SODA... Husband got me one and I had to show her :)

Right after soccer and Diet Coke's I dropped off Barks and Husband and took the gals over so that Miss B could snag a riding lesson. I tell yah these gals and their activities...



I wouldn't CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD!

Especially when there are fun friends to hang with...

I think Minnie's hair is so pretty in this pic... leaning toward some strawberry and I love it

Came home and did some lunch prep for the week...

AND FINALLY GOT THIS THING SORTED OUT

Pretty much how I looked at it until it was working... thanks Disc
Another GREAT weekend at the Mouse House!!

No comments: