Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thankful Thursday

There are couple of blogs that I follow that do a weekly post called "Friday Favorites" and if I was going to participate tomorrow my ENTIRE post would be dedicated to THIS... THIS was my favorite this week.....so very THANKFUL 

Minnie v. Lily

#1 and #2 battling it out...

The game was supposed to be at St. James and I NEVER would have made it...but was moved to MMS

SO SO HAPPY to be able to watch this fun... they both played well and it was so much FUN!


Huge fan club showed up... MIL, CountryRents, Do-Do & Josie, Sky, Charley and Harp... FUN CREW!

I LOVE this #2...


but I REALLY REALLY loved sitting with this girl for THE WHOLE GAME!!!! Such a FUN time for us to cheer on our gals!!

and this girl on my other side... I had the BEST seat in the house :)

It was a great game.... 

but unfortunately didn't go how we had hoped... Husband was down to 8 players... the rest of them home sick... dang flu....

I did text this girl and ask if she though she could pass as a 7th grader :) Minnie could have used her for sure....

and now... are you kidding me... 

I SWEAR this was yesterday... oh how I love these sweet girls....


I mean can you EVEN....

and these two... I mean seriously.... TEENAGERS!!!

BABIES... ALL OF US!

SIL L didn't recognize Lil because her hair is so DARK now I think this is how she will forever remember the color of her hair :)
Oh these four gals...
Tamarah and I just kept saying how thankful we are for this friendship... it has been SO MUCH FUN!

No comments: