Thursday, January 19, 2023

Daws and Minnie

 These two  have had a very special bond from day ONE... and I LOVE it...you have to remember that when Minnie was 7 months old he spent every day all day for several summers with her ;) 

Now that he's a big giant adult who is engaged to be MARRIED, running his own multimedia company we soak up any chance we get to hang with him... and when he showed up for their Moosehead Derby meeting I sucked him into helping Minnie with her homework... 

All the feels I tell yah... ALL the feels... how big they BOTH are... the left handed pencil writer (which HE CALLED before she could even HOLD anything in her hands!!!) The hats... all of it. My heart was so full!

Add this little mathematician into the mix... and I tell yah... 

A very grateful, thankful and happy heart for this Momma

No comments: