Monday, January 9, 2023

The Weekend Report

Quiet was the name of the game and I was DOWN for it...Back at the beginning of December I started with the nasty cold... which turned into a sinus infection... which I got a Z-Pack for....which seemed to do NOTHING... and I have been just pushing through... but my school RN texted me on Saturday AM and said she was going to the Walk-In because her ears hurt and I said... ok ok... I probably need to go too... I scheduled an online appointment and Husband took me over for 11:00. By 11:23 I had ANOTHER Rx called in for me and we were out the door to head home... He and Miss B went out to get it after lunch and this girl and I plunked down to watch Sky's high school BFF play some bball... great game and super fun! 

but speaking of bball and the above girl... um.. a problem when the Momma finds a bloody sock in the dirty basket and said girl never 1) KNEW and 2) told me! Eeewww and OUCH!!!
On Sunday after church and lunch these gals and I headed out to do a few things in town and we were asked by a sweet little man to hold his friend "Misty" so he could use the rest room... that's one I haven't been asked before...
but these gals were psyched and happy to help!
We finished the night at an AAU bball game to check out some 7th grade competition we'll have next week and it was a SUPER fun girl time!!! A great mix of relaxing and fun! Here comes MONDAY!

No comments: