Tuesday, January 17, 2023

The Weekend Report: Low-Key Long Weekend

 On Friday Miss B was supposed to have a bball game at a school about 35ish min from our house.. so she asked me for the heatless curls the night before. I know I keep talking about this thing but it is SOOOO fun! And the curls it gives my gals are CRAZY! I LOVE IT!



Tired 6:30AM eyes...


but just as we were headed OUT the door... Miss B was already IN THE CAR... we got a message that there was a mix up and the other school thought the game was at our school and we were going to them. Mass chaos at 6:15 at night... come on... so... NO GAME... we all unpacked, undressed (put our PJs back on) and hung out on the couch. Miss B was SOOOO BUMMED... but we let her hold the remote ;)

The rest of the weekend was fairly lazy... we just hung out... ran a few errands, I had a doc appt with Loretta...
 
and by Monday afternoon I think they were going a little stir crazy...

Unbrushed hair, pjs, evidence of henna tattoo :)


We finished the night by making a ton of food for the week ahead so we'd have leftovers for the busy week and we had a little mani session... Miss B did teal, Minnie did white and I did dark navy blue... and because Minnie wanted the heatless curler for her game curls on Tuesday...  

Miss B got a blowout! I mean LOOK HOW LONG her hair is... I LOVE HAVING GIRLS! :)
We are ready for ALL THE BBAL!!!

No comments: