Monday, March 13, 2023

The Weekend Report

I really need to find a new Friday night activity... this one is just NOT.FUN. Argh.

On Saturday... Husband took Miss B and a friend fishing for the day... they were out there from 9-4 and had THE BEST TIME!

Lost a few at the hole but caught a few too :) Fun day for them for sure!
While that crew was fishing... HTed and I took these gals shopping for the day. I wanted to do Traders to get flowers for my teachers and they had NEVER BEEN.... NEVER BEEN TO TRADERS!?!!? It was fun walking around watching her pick up treasures throughout the store :)

Gotta love the sweatshirts... Minnie claims they did NOT plan it... 
 
After shopping till we dropped at the mall we zipped over to grab some food and wouldn't you KNOW one of the dang dump ducks DROPPED his nastiness on my FRESHLY CAR WASHED CAR! OH I WAS SO ANNOYED!!! Minnie and Ella decided they would be able to clean it off with the cup of tap water the cashier begrudgingly gave me and here you can see how it went... 
 

eeewwwww.....

So let's quickly switch gears to 18 mini bouquets that I ran around school today to put in spaces... classrooms... and offices...
 

Sunday we raced home from church to catch Sky's game on TV... 
it sure was a GOOD ONE! :) Congrats! Not too shabby for only playing just over 3 seasons... not too shabby at ALL! :) The caption made Minnie and I giggle...

Such a GREAT weekend of fun and rest!


No comments: