Monday, March 27, 2023

The Weekend Report

While he looks sweet and innocent... don't let him fool yah... he had Grace caught by the wing mere MOMENTS before...gggrrrr...

On Saturday we had yet again MORE snow... I am OVER IT... I knew I was staying home for the day and Husband had started the wood stove so I came down in these shoes and Miss B said "uh... Mom.... your shoes???".... yes babe... I don't see the problem... ;)

Gals asked if the Penney's could come for a little visit... they came after lunch and stayed through dinner... if this picture had sounds you would hear them singing "Man... I Feel Like a Woman" hahahahaha



She is really happy to be snuggling with him but she's been SO CAMERA shy lately... 

Silly girl!

On Sunday we made the trek to see MIL... I really hate all things maple but gals love going up there and we love seeing MIL.... bonus... Sky surprised everyone by meeting us there with her two besties... 
Mimi was HAPPY!!!


No comments: