Thursday, March 16, 2023

Unified and Snow Days.... again....

And just for giggles... when you start dressing EXACTLY alike you know you have found your groove with your co-worker :) We only have 1 grade level that has two classes and these two 2nd grade teachers are the BEST!!! 
 

On Monday Husband had to do the clock at the Unified game so he raced to snag Miss B at school and the pooch at home and I grabbed Harp from my school and we all went to support! I LOVE Unified games!! LOVE THEM!



It was a close one and Husband stopped the clock in hopes that there would be a last minute basket but alas we missed... bummer :) 

On Monday night the call was made for no school and in fact the whole DISTRICT was closed so even SIL L didn't have to work and she ALWAYS has to work... it was a relaxing day of puttering around and spending time in the kitchen :) always my fav! Husband and I talked over the weekend and decided we'd do our "boiled" dinner on what we expected would be the snow day... 

I did it most of the day in the crockpot on high but felt like I needed to finish it in the Le Creuset and I'm SO glad I did.... 

Minnie loves cabbage but neither of the gals dig a boiled dinner so they just had meat... and I cook the cabbage separately for Minnie's sake :)

Marisa LOVES boiled dinner and typically gets it at a local restaurant but I packed her up the leftovers for her to enjoy when her family had a pizza night :)

and a fun new recipe :) S'more's bars!!!

Finished the night with Husband getting the truck stuck ;) 

Miss B doing her best to help!

But finally calling for reinforcements! :) Whew... just when we THOUGHT we were done...




No comments: