Friday, July 14, 2023

All.The.Sports.


While this picture may not LOOK like it.. I LOVE chasing after my kids and their sports schedules... I do MUCH prefer it to be 75 degrees with full sunshine and NO humidity BUT these days are fleeting... the summers are getting shorter and let's be honest... I have about 2 years before Minnie is driving...

Hurts my heart.

So I will take advantage of EXTREMELY sweaty track meets....

Where she finished 3rd in shot...

She finished 1st in shot, 4th in Triple jump and shaved time off her 200m...

and I'll get up early the next day to drive her an hour for her coaching sessions...

And when she's asked to play with the Varsity girls in a summer bball game... you better believe I am THERE in the stands!


Not her "normal" view during a bball game but as an incoming 8th grader it was an honor to just be asked ;)

and then she got her MORE THAN FAIR share of playing time!






I will support and run and chase and coordinate and organize and sweat and pack and fill my car with gas...


because I love IT... But mostly BECAUSE I love THEM!

No comments: