Sunday, July 2, 2023

Summer Track

Minnie and I landed off the DELAYED plane, Husband picked us up, we stopped long enough for her to change and potty and we were back out the door to track practice... our first meet was Thursday... 

Limited pictures but they are good ones :)
 

I had to document the ONLY time this guy sat the entire day... 


and apparently because I am CRAZY... I thought it would be a good idea to schedule private coaching for Minnie on Friday mornings an hour from our house starting at 8AM... oh.my.goodness. :)


Husband asked if she was going to do all three sessions and I said I don't think I could get her to leave if I tried!?!? :) She loved worked with the infamous Kate Hall and she is excited to see how much she grows this summer under her direction! :)
First meet Minnie finished 1st in the jav, 22nd in the 100m and 12th in the long... Miss B finished 3rd in the disc, 1st in jav and we don't like to talk about the 100m :) good for my little thrower to run :)

 

No comments: