Friday, July 7, 2023

The 4th of July

 and a MILLION pics of my great nephew ;) 

You're Welcome in advance.

And this girl! Oh my word as soon as Sky took the picture I had a flashback 

To this... awww Miss B has ALWAYS loved TiTi's pool!!

Again with the rain (it's a broken record) but the kids swam until it started thundering and then came in to eat and play with all the dog toys :)

These two were attached at the hip and it was ADORABLE!


BUT... when THIS MAN got there... 

I did NOT share! :) Can you blame me!?!?


I love telling kids to say "cheese" bahahaha!



We hung out and played...

and then I pulled a TiTi and put him to sleep :)

I was not grouchy... sweaty... but not grouchy :)

We ended the night with NO RAIN and track practice... ready for our first HOME meet on Thursday... Always fun to be at L&L's house with the crew!!

No comments: