Monday, September 4, 2023

Labor Day Weekend...

Things come in 3's or so "they" say... on Friday Husband woke up to Fuzzy missing... :( he pulled the game camera and saw the hole dug behind the house...with the fox on the game cam
Poor Grace was traumatized... and rightly so.... unfortunately this was the last picture of her... because on Sunday... a raccoon got this poor girl... Miss B and Husband were DEVASTATED to say the least...
In addition... the truck FINALLY died... beyond repair or any $ we wanted to put into it... and still not title for the one in VT :( Not the most ENCOURAGING weekend for my guy....

Thank GOODNESS we had happy things to look forward to... Like bday parties with cousins...


and a SURPRISE that Sky came home for the weekend!


And because BriBri went to Beans at 5:00 on Saturday AM we had these KILLER seats to see SCOTTY MCCREERY!!! When I saw that he was playing a FREE show I told Minnie and of COURSE she was IN...LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC... YES PLEASE!

I was so nervous... I don't dig crowds, or staying out late, or crowds, or LOUD, or crowds... but I packed ear protection and didn't even NEED IT... The demographics at this concert was probably average age of 55+ and we SAT for 98% of the show. I'm SO glad we went and that I toughed it out. It was SO FUN!!!

My favs!

It was PACKED!

SO grateful to BriBri for these INCREDIBLE seats... and the woman in front of me who had saved bleacher seats as well and offered her camp chair to US... 

Peep Miss B with her braids? :)


Ended the weekend floating around in L&L's pool... no pics but trust me... it was amazing... 

No comments: