Friday, September 8, 2023

School Dayz

Immediately following the State meet and Miss B's full birthday festivities...I started back to work full-time and Husband started Pre-Season. To say it felt like there was no time off would be an understatement...

The 2nd week was really the worst... I was feeling bad about how much time the gals were home alone... the weather was beautiful and I was def. getting sad that summer was OVER...I called Minnie to check in part way through the afternoon and I said "we should do something FUN this afternoon"... I chatted with Miss B and Minnie got back on the phone... she said "we should go out in the BOAT!" UM...YES! GREAT IDEA!!!! I called Husband, he drove to my school from the course, swapped cars so he could load the boat and gals... and we met at the boat launch ALMOST at the exact same time... 

It was JUST what we ALL needed... sunshine, lake water, kneeboarding...

and jumping into the lake...No one wanted to leave but the boat started acting a little funny and I didn't want to SPEND THE NIGHT out there ;) so we headed home for dinner...PERFECTION!

Tell me school has started without telling me... huh... I must be the ONLY ONE who knows how to put paper in the copier... 

I love TWINNING....

ESPECIALLY when we don't even MEAN TO! 
Great start to the school year... and I am happier to be here now that it is filled with kids and my FRIENDS!

 

No comments: