Sunday, September 10, 2023

The Weekend Report (The one with HUSBAND'S NEW TRUCK!)

On Friday night we FINALLY... I MEAN FINALLY  headed to pick up Husband's new to him truck... Miss B's friend Chloe came along because girl likes to experience history in the making... Husband getting a new truck really only happens 'bout once every 13 years or so... this was a BIG DEAL...

I mean... if you see this picture on my phone I like to ZOOM IN so you can see just how big his smile is... ear to ear and then some....SO SO SO HAPPY for him!

Dealer photos... we'd hope to have it before we left for Rangeley... I mean he's been waiting FOREVER...


He took it right out on Saturday morning to practice and then to help set up for the church BBQ... this crew convinced me to take them to get stuff to tie dye :)


I should have snapped a finish picture... they all came out so cute!

On Sunday Miss B had a soccer game v. Tamarah's team! :)

They were IMPRESSIVE... really good team and we lost but fun to be with friends...


ESPECIALLY THIS FRIEND! She was a FORCE on that soccer field... so fun to watch!

I just can't....


Love... LOVE them!

 

No comments: