Tuesday, September 19, 2023

The Weekend Report

Soccer, Soccer and more soccer... just how I like it....Minnie had her first 8th grade MMS game on Friday afternoon. Being able to get to the START of her games makes me SO HAPPY. I HATE missing my gals things...She played amazing... scored 2 out of the four goals and assisted the other two... they won by 2... so fun... 

And grateful for the eye she has on the way home when she "steals" my phone to snap a pic of the sunset...

This guy had a vet appointment bright and early on Saturday AM. He checked out just fine but gave the Vet and the tech a run for their money. He was completely fine and silly/puppy but then something changed and he turned full Bernese... skittish, nervous, hiding behind both Husband and I. We have NO IDEA what happened but he was NOT feelin' it. He has to go back for a booster in 3 weeks and it will just be the gals and I so hopefully he is OK then...

And then on Saturday afternoon Miss B had a game. The weather was SPECTACULAR...so much for a "hurricane" but I was fine with that... a breeze, full sun and 70 degrees at 5PM... Yes PLEASE! 

These girls played their HEARTS out and came out with the win over San-fid. It was SUCH a fun game to watch! Miss B played great D and they just really came together as a team!!! It was SO FUN!

On Sunday afternoon Miss B was back at it... I loved the late afternoon games this weekend. Just really worked for our family :)

They had another great game and ALMOST pulled off the win.... they fought until the bitter end with a really physical team...and unfortunately this was the game that Miss B was stepped on and she left the game in tears. Poor thing thought for SURE her toenail had fallen off but THANKFULLY it had not....

I love watching my gals do all.the.things. Great weather and outside sports... YES!

No comments: