Sunday, November 14, 2010

Veterans Day Road TRIP

On Thursday, Veterans Day, Laura Jane and I headed NORTH to hang out with HB and her boyz in their new pad... Minnie was PSYCHED to see a room full of toys (and boys) she had not seen before...Andrew HAS to be one of the CUTEST little boys ever... I mean EVER. :)

Minnie LOVED all the trucks, tractors and everything BOY :)
I just love HIM :)


Awwww....showing his new friend some love...just don't let her Daddy catch-yah kid. :)
the fireman's hat is a big hit with ALL the kids...

is this wrong?
We stopped really quick to see HB's Momma and she snapped a quick photo for me of the group... can you tell where she works? :)
Ah, such is the life of a boy when you hang out with your Momma and her girlfriends. Whoopsie :)
Such a great day with my girls and the kiddies. Minnie and I had a BLAST.
Once she got home... she just needed some snuggles with Dad before bed... these don't happen often so I have to photo-document when they do :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Instead of a SAY WHAT posts like I do, you should do IS THIS WRONG posts (showing all sorts of cooky pictures)...hahaha. Seriously, AS IF she put the play knife in her mouth. Crazy girl...hahaha