Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas EXTRAvaGANza!!!

Whoa. We have been party-city-central!! With Christmas on a Sunday this year we knew we wouldn't be able to do EVERYTHING in one day like we normally do... so we started celebrating on Christmas Eve Morning. Checking out the presents at Nana and Papa's house :) She was so good not to touch them :) I mean SERIOUSLY look how close I am :) They are ALMOST all looking and ALMOST all smiling :)

I know we can't really see CJ's face but I couldn't resist the other two faces :) They crack me up :)
My girl LOVES her some Auntie Jen!!
A bit of the chaos....they all want to "help" :)

We had a great breakfast and visit and even made it home for 2 out of 3 of us to take a nice nap :) A good day :)


This was NEW for us and I can't say that I minded... we spent the whole AM at HOME on Christmas before heading off to church. Minnie was able to open her presents, Husband and I could relax and we all enjoyed cinnamon rolls after presents :) FUN FUN TIMES! :)



Minnie was a HUGE fan of opening all these gifts! She had a blast :) She also got a bike which I have on video and will have to share in a seperate post :) Too cute!
After church we headed over to MIL's for lunch and YET MORE GIFTS :) These guys are psyched! :)
Disclaimer on the pics... I had NO idea what was taken, only that Brando had snagged my camera off the top of the TV :) hee hee hee... always fun to go back and see what other people capture :)

At MIL's, it is ALL about the wrapping paper with buttons. If the paper has buttons... you can ALMOST guaruntee there is something homemade in the box. She did not disappoint :) These PJ pants are PERFECT!!!!!! :) Sooooo comfy!
Lil' Miss Who Needs a nap on Christmas?




Thanks for the pics Brando :)

A fantastic weekend spent with family and friends!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Very fun indeed. I'm glad you had such a great couple of days with your family. :)