Tuesday, June 19, 2012

31 Weeks ~ Miss B

Net weight gain/loss: Up 33 lbs according to Doc

Maternity clothes: Uh... yah

Stretch marks: Yes

Belly button: OUT

Sleep: Not as great... up at LEAST 4 times to pee and the snoring from weight gain has kicked in...poor Husband.

Baby movement: Yes and I LOVE it! I can start feeling limbs :)

Food cravings: No real CRAVING but I do have a hankering for seafood ~ haven't fulfilled that yet..

Food aversions: Mexican and fries in my oven

What I miss: my "cute" Athleta bathing suit, being comfortable and my AE Jeans :) sleeping through the night (I know I know that will be a long time coming back :)

Looking forward to: What happened this week (6/14) at the Docs: Miss B is weighing in at 4lbs 3oz and is in the 62%. Her heart rate is 155 and she scored 8/8. My BP was 98/60 and my A1C with Loretta had gone up to 6.2. RAH. Really working on getting that back down but also trying to remember there is a whole bunch that is OUT.OF.MY.CONTROL.

This is the last week of "weekly" appointments (6/21) and we move into U/S twice a week, RN once a week and Loretta will stay at once a month. I guess we ARE coming into the final stretch....

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Just so you know, I scrolled down and saw no photo. So I'm ignoring this post in protest. (giggle)