Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bullet Points: Because this is all I have...

  • The microwave is broken and while we are not a household that uses it ALL.THE.TIME. it is annoying not to be able to nuke some frozen mac'n cheese for the kid who'd eat it everyday, all day, three meals a day, if I let her. It's less than 2 years old and they want to charge $60 MORE than we PAID for the unit to FIX it. Don't buy Samsung.
  • The washer and dryer were BOTH broken
  • on the "up" (??) side... Husband was off on Monday so we dropped off all our dirty laundry at the CountyRents and went Christmas shopping with only 50% of our children. We came back to their house to eat supper they made and pick up all our wash/dried/folded laundry. Hip Hip Hooray!
  • They are fixed now and although it was $$ we really didn't WANT to HAVE to spend in December it was WAY cheaper than having to buy two new units.
  • Minnie has found every.single.button. of mine and likes to push them all day.
  • Miss B has been a bit out of sorts. Not sure if she's getting teeth or just trying to grow.
  • NONE. I'll say it again...NONE of the Christmas wrapping is done. How DO you do that with a 4 month old and a 3 year old that wants to "help" with her own sissors?
  • I have consumed MORE than my "fair share" of Christmas cookies.




and some members of my home just like a good "browned butter glaze"...
  •  There are still cookies in a pretty little tin needing to be dropped off to Auntie Joyce and Uncle Ralph. Now they are 4 days old. Probably should just eat them myself.
  • Miss B still likes to get up at night. She poops. She eats. She poops again. She also enjoys starting her day during the 5AM hour. Oh how I loathe the 5AM hour.
  • The shopping is still not done.
  • Oh how I love Hallmark Christmas movies and ABC Family Christmas movies.
  • Is anyone else stuck on what to do for dinner this time of year? Is SERVING Christmas cookies out of the question? Just curious.
  • It's all I have...

3 comments:

~ Laurie said...

I may not eat dinner tonight...because I've been snacking on Christmas cookies all afternoon!

TracyMichele said...

1) Serving cookies for dinner this time of year is TOTALLY acceptable. In fact, I'm pretty sure it is in the manual. :)
2) We are doing Finger Food Friday! Appetizers and muffins and veggies. Yup.. anything goes and I do.not.care. that there will be no utensils used. (talk to me on Saturday. LOL)

Carol said...

Hahaha!!!