Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The ANNUAL hunt for the tree...

It's that time again... and don't forget to go back to see how far we've come! :) 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008

It was someones first time...

and I'll letcha guess what she'd did the ENTIRE time? :) Poor thing has had a bit of a cold with a runny nose and a cough so it was good that she got some rest...

Meanwhile... I gotta love Sky turning Minnie's head to LOOK at the camera...

and one of the FOUR of them. Wowzers. I used to beg, borrow and STEAL children and whodha thunk I'd get two of my VERY OWN...

Redneck city central anyone?

Minnie scoping out and doing the heavy on-lookin'

It's not as big as past years but it's a good one and one that required some effort to get it back to the truck...

I had a little moment with Daws in the truck while Husband was getting gas... we only have 3 more SHORT times with this kid... then he'll be away at school somewhere like GA and it just won't be the same. Course after he hauled the tree up the hill with Husband I think he was thinking.... HIP HIP... ONLY THREE MORE YEARS! :)

A swing? For my girl? Yes please.

Sweet Sky...

And the tradition of hot chocolate when we get back home... this year was MEGA COLORED marshmallows! :)

and they were pretty psyched :)

Thank goodness "Tricky" came to help Husband set it up in the living room and then I had Brando and Kylie to get the ornaments way WAY up on the top. Who needs a ladder when you have these two? :)

Thanks guys! :)
A good trip, a fun time and my tree is up and ready!!! Come get cozy!

No comments: