Sunday, December 30, 2012

SNOW!!!!

The day after Christmas we got DUMPED on with a major snow storm!! Last winter we got barely ANY snow so this was a FUN TIME! Especially for a couple of gals that got sleds from "Santa" for Christmas! Liz invited us over to play on her "hill" and enjoy their 18ish inches of snow so I packed up the gals, called Sky, picked her up and headed off for some fun!

Sweet Liz stayed in by the cozy fire with the "ittybittys" :) and I trekked out with the "big" girls! Poor things could barely walk in the white fluffy and I kept hearing behind me... "HELP! HELP! I'M STUCK!" :)

The "hill" wasn't quite what Sky had in mind but that girl knows how to have a good time no matter where she is or what she's doing so she just made the hill "bigger" :) Good thing Liz hadn't shoveled yet! :)


and puh-LEEZE... where did you THINK Minnie would be? Sun/Rain/Snow/Summer doesn't matter. Just wants to swing... I think that will be the next backyard project!

I did convince them to help me make a snowman  snowbaby

posing for a picture what a bit more of a challenge :)



Fun times in the snow! Thanks for the invite Liz and the freedom to be able to go out and enjoy it with my girl!

No comments: