Thursday, March 28, 2013

Glimpses of me...

I'm MORE than OK as being "Minnie's Mom" (and pretty soon "Miss B's" when she has friends that can talk :) I'm THRILLED to be "Mr. C's wife" and love that I can go into the local grocery store QUICKLY but that he CAN.NOT. :) I am SO SO SO happy that I stay home with my babies so that I was HOME for EVERYTHING the past few weeks... for driving to doctor appointments, for managing my girls and for greeting guests and visitors when they came... BUT...

TODAY... TODAY I got to just be ME... Husband felt well enough (HOOORRRAAYYY) to stay home with the girls ALONE and this CountryMouse had 2.5 GLORIOUS hours....

It would not have been possible without Husband agreeing to stay with the ladies OR without my special friend who DID MY HAIR.... Tami...thank you. You have no idea how deeply your gift reached into my soul...it may just be hair but for this "ABM" (wink wink) it was HUGE. (pun kinda intended)

 Nothing... NOTHING beats being back at home in the sunshine with these two though... NOTHING.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Coming back!! You're coming back!