Sunday, March 3, 2013

What Minnie has been up to....

I am MORE than blessed when it comes to women in my life... wiser women, great MOMS and faithful wives. I barely have to MENTION that I need help and they are all dropping everything, or making room in their minivans for a car seat, or popping me emails to see if they can take my "big" girl. What peace I had on Wednesday knowing that they were all gathered in one place and my girl was getting some serious love poured on her. :) 
 

There was a "winter carnival" at sweet "Yiz"'s house that Sweet MIL and Sky brought Minnie to and let's see... friends+snow+swings = practically Disneyland for my girl :) 

Throw in a Little Einsteins movie and she is in her version of HEAVEN on earth! 








On Friday when I had 60 minutes to get in touch with Husband to have him leave school (no easy feat for a teacher) figure out childcare, pack up babies, and lunches all the while have my mind swirling with what we were going to hear at the surgeon's office, I had sweet Fletch who didn't give it a thought to have a toddler interrupt their school day....looks like HER baby girl didn't mind :) 
 
Thank you for EVERYTHING this week girls... we are well loved. And these pictures are priceless to me.

*snow carnival pics courtesy of "Yiz"
*last sliding pic courtesy of Fletch

No comments: