Thursday, April 25, 2013

Distraction...

As expected Monday AM the words that came out of Minnie's mouth as Daddy was packing his truck... "I just want Daddy to stay home with ME on "bay-cation"...." Good thing I had a trick up my "sweeve" :) All four of our girls had been working through the spring cold so T and I figured it would be fine to just mix up the germs. The big girls were all better by Monday... 

and the little girls... you wouldn't know they both had a MISERABLE Monday night by this pic would you?

It was SO much fun watching them interact with each other... trying to figure out "soft and gentle" touch and practicing "sharing" toys :) 


The big girls had fun doing crafts, one of them playing dress up...:)

while the babies just smiled for me...

and giggled :) Her face KILLS me in this pic. I mean seriously how cute!


This pic is for your Hubs T... I just want him to see how HAPPY his hard work made FIVE girls all at ONE time :) Everyone is smiling... mostly :) 

Yep... it's official...this one loves the swing just as much as her big sis...full on belly laughs and smiles galore!

Speaking of smiles! :) 




A GREAT day of distraction with our friends TRYING to forget that Daddy was back at work... Thanks W Family for sharing with us!

No comments: