Friday, April 26, 2013

Fun? Friday NO SLEEP

My girl does.not.sleep. Never has and I fear... never will. I have tried the books, the advice, the feeding, the not feeding, me getting up, Husband getting up....feels like EVERYTHING... 

We do run into a bit of a pickle when it comes to "crying it out" in the middle of the night... she shares a room with big sister. I don't know about you... but for me... I'd rather deal with cranky baby... even one that is up in the middle of the night... than a cranky 3 year old. Especially MINE. :) NO.THANK.YOU. 
Can you see her??
add in being sick... and we have been in a world of HURT as CountryDad would say... 

Now for ME... babies in MY bed just doesn't work...I admire people who can...but I am SO not a snugly girl EXCEPT with Husband and I need my SPACE so... "as for me and my house..." (just a little Jesus humor for yah) we don't have babies in our bed... 

You can see how well that's working out for us... 

Now... disclaimer to say... I'll take babies anytime AFTER 5AM in my bed if it means I get MORE SLEEP and so do THEY... and Saturday/Sunday AM's all snuggled up as a family... totally different... 
 but... we are just rolling with what is working and for two morning in a row... this is what I woke up to... good thing she's cute.

No comments: