Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Weekend Report: Easter Edition and startin' with Thursday

On Thursday Husband and I actually HOSTED some friends for dinner... we really only provided the table and the MEAT (special thanks for the pasta salad, green salad, dessert and wine) but it was SOOOO fun to have our friends 'round our table again. Another sense of normalcy...well... normal with 6 little people :)

Someone spilling milk, someone puking (gag reflex) and a couple tipping off the stools of Minnie's little table... all NORMAL for dinner with little people and all stuff that is EASY to take care of...







Honestly it all just FILLED.US.UP. Husband,  Minnie and I were SO blessed to just enjoy our friends and have a moment to THANK them for taking such good care of ALL of us over the past few weeks... what a blessing they are to us ALL...

on Friday MIL came for dinner and I had to go try and find some shoes for sweet Shi-Whoa... in the meantime came across these for my girls... a picture only TiTi will love... A.D.I.D.A.S. sneaks on the little one and brand NEW clickers on the big one :)

on Saturday I was STIR CRAZY... took Minnie for a haircut and then came home to see if Husband was up for driving the "pretty princesses" toward the mountains and the lakes... thank GOODNESS he was :)


We ended up at a shopping plaza we'd never been to before and made out with some great deals... (We shop all year for Christams/Birthdays/etc)
Minnie was just excited to ride on the toys....Daddy even put $ in them so they would GO! :)


EASTER SUNDAY!!! New dresses from Nana and happy girls!


My little bunnies :) LOVE THEM!!! :)

I am SO thankful for this family of mine... how blessed I am to live my life with my best friend...
 and the two CUTEST little girls I could ever have prayed for? :)

The cousins... hope these are the best MiMi...this is the FINAL crew :) I mean FOR REAL this time :)
I mean SERIOUSLY... how I am SO blessed?

No comments: