Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Minnie's 4th Birthday PARTY!!!!

About 6-8 months ago Minnie saw in the drawer under my oven that I have a Wilton flower cake pan. She decided then and there that she would have a FLOWER cake for her birthday and once she makes up her mind... well... that's it. ;) I'm a sucker for a theme so I just took it and ran with it, though truth be told, I didn't run QUITE like I usually do when it comes to party planning :) kept things pretty low-key this year, small crew and easy snacks.
 
Turned out PERFECT for our girl!
 
Minnie designed the cake herself. I asked her what colors it should be, made notes and then created what I hoped she wanted :) she was happy... that's what I was going for :)


She picked the menu, fruit, chips and salsa, Snickerdoodle cookie dip and some veggies... 
 Favors were little flower water bottles for the girls (cars and a robot for the three boys :)

and the ONLY thing she REALLY wanted for her birthday party... a piñata :)

8 kids 5 years old and under and they had a BLAST! :) It was chaos but a FUN chaos :)


Maybe my fav. pic from the day... these two... :)


CAKE TIME!






piñata time!!
 



FOUR years these gals have been friends.....
 
and it feels like just YESTERDAY
September 2011
 
 PRESENT time!



A VERY happy, VERY blessed, very SPOILED by friends and family FOUR YEAR old!!!

No comments: