Sunday, December 8, 2013

How we spent last week...

I know it is Sunday, blogging has been down which I hope you know by now means living has been UP... ;) We spent most of last week right here at HOME... it was nice... and then we all started spinning around looking at each other. Good thing my girls like to go go go as much as Husband and I do but I have found that we also need to "practice" staying HOME just to be content... course having visitors helps :)

cookies and milk as a post-nap snack help too!

and babies that still nap on you...which is the positive way to say she woke up crying in her bed after only an hour....

Miss B's first time with finger paints....Remember Minnie's first time?


Wonder how it tastes :)


more fun with friends....


and time at home... WELL-SPENT!

No comments: