Sunday, December 29, 2013

A little bball...

with your Christmas break... and we LOVE to take the Pheebster along for the fun!
 Daws is playing Varsity this year as a sophomore and 7:15 games are tough for my crew that goes to bed at 7 ;) bring on a Christmas tourney and a 4:30 game! Hip hip HOORAY!

I think their favorite part was the VERY empty gym! :) "big girls" with a section of bleachers to themselves... for a while...

Speaking of big girl... can you even STAND her shirt? I stinkin' LOVE IT!

front left, lime green sneakers...

trick question... who's playing defense on him?

here's your hint... ;)
basketball game? OR.... another friend showing up with brand new Christmas markers to share!?

1/2 time an a SKYLAR... :)

love IT!


I think Miss B is checking to see if Mimi's rules still apply... I mean she IS the last grandbaby after all ;) you think after 7 before her things would get a little more lax? :)

or not? :)
fun times, fun times!

No comments: