Friday, December 13, 2013

TREE LIGHTING

I LOVE spontaneous. It always seems like the MOST fun happens when you just sort of ROLL with it :) Last Saturday night was the annual tree lighting in our little town at our little library. (Last Year)
It was SO fun to have friends this year, to show up a little late so we were not FREEZING and to have Santa come ON TIME! :) 

Taking it all in...

JOY!


After seeing Santa and watching him plug in the lights, the crew (PLUS SKY! :) all came back to our house for some venison stew (and pizza for me and the kids ;) It was impromptu, so fun and one of the best times!


He may LOOK unsure but he was really PSYCHED about getting this stew again. :)


Liz brought a PAVLOVA... and oh how I love it! With her fresh and homemade LEMON CURD! YUMMMM!!! I do LOVE it when my PG friends have a hankering for something and I get to reap the benefits! :)
 
This pic is for her brother... he didn't know he was missing out on meringue :) and he does LOVE a good meringue cookie :)

of course since it was a late night and had them all jazzed up on sugar and friends it was just CRAZY but so so SO much fun!



I love my friends and what a great time was had by all!

No comments: