Monday, November 26, 2012

Lest you think I've been sitting around...

Eating bon-bons like the rest of the SAHM's (right?)

The day that MIL spent 4 1/2 hours at my kitchen table sewing... CountryMum and I spent 7 hours going through 15 (no joke) totes of GIRL CLOTHES...


Please note that it is DARK out and CountryMum is still folding laundry. Could NOT have done it without either MIL or CountryMum... watchin' kiddies, doing chores and HELPING me get a handle on my basement full of blessings :)
 Oh yeah, and then I hosted Thanksgiving ~ not one of my best but my mind got running away from me and I let it take over all things fun and relaxing...

One of the boys in the "hood" got a deer and Minnie got the chance to go down and scope out "YUM-YUM" :) It was already hanging by the time she got there so she came back to tell me "I didn't touch it Mom!" :)

 and later that night we had a couple of prior track girls come over for a quick visit on their breaks home from college.

Minnie LOVES the "big" track girls! :)
Saturday night we bundled up the girls... (my little sausage) and headed into town to watch the annual tree lighting... Poor Miss B ~ she's a summer girl through and through and was NOT a fan of the fleece sweatshirt with a hood, the jacket with a hood and the SNOWSUIT, WITH.A.HOOD. :) I wanted to wear her in my psuedo-Ergo but when we got there she just wouldn't bend to fit... :)  

It was a COLD but fun night. Husband got to have a visit with all his friends and Minnie saw a few that run in her circle...

Best part of the night for my girl was for SURE Santa and his arrival on a fire truck! :)

 Oh yeah, and then I came home to decorate a birthday cake for a certain 3 year olds b-day party the following day...
More to come...

1 comment:

capener said...

OH The Red Rocket ship.. Love that show!.... :)