Friday, November 30, 2012

OK, I promise...

the last post that is all things Minnie's 3rd Birthday! We just had so much fun on her ACTUAL b-day I want to make sure I document everything!

Minnie shares her b-day with the big gorgeous FIVE year old in the blue! Dani Girl shares HER birthday with the petite old FIVE year old in the purple! :) Most of the play group met up to do Christmas ornaments organized by Sweet "Yiz" so H.O. and I took advantage. I made whoopie pies and she brought juice boxes to help celebrate our gals on their special day!

We came home for a rest and I told Minnie that I had a few MORE tricks up my sleeve. Sky came home with Husband right from school and she was THRILLED ~ Then when I "got the call" I kissed her good-bye and left her with her Daddy and SKY and headed up the road to pick up THIS surprise :)
 Minnie requested chop suey for dinner and these gals had a BLAST together!

Doesn't happen often but Minnie CLEARED her plate and Pheebs, not.so.much. :) Plenty of room for cookies though!! :) Especially warm chocolate chip ones with EXTRA chocolate! :)

I tell yah, this girl... helped me make dinner, wrangle a couple of 3 year olds...

and whisper to the baby :) LOVE her!

After dinner it was a little game called "how close can we get to TiTi while she reads us a Christmas story..." :)

while the guys (plus our surprise drop-in Tricky!) had a visit.

Minnie, I'd say your b-day was just perfect... :) Hope you had fun sweet girl!

No comments: