Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pheebs Turns THREE (and just a cute one of MIL and Miss B)

A quick blip in the party festivities just to show off that sometimes we (SIL L) DO capture MIL on the camera and how sweet is my baby girl? :) I'm biased but OH.SO.IN.LOVE. :)
On Saturday AM the gals and I headed over to Pheebs for her THIRD Birthday party! I can't BELIEVE these girls are getting SO big. I'll be saying the same thing in 13 years when they turn 16... just for perspective... Sky will be 24 and could very well be married and have her OWN kids by then... AHHHHH STOP THE CLOCK!!!!
It was all things "Pinkalicious" and what a GREAT job her Mama, Memere and Daddy did to get all ready for the festivities!


Sweet friends all dressed in pink....


YUM!







PROUD baby brother with his handsome bow-tie!
Happy Three Sweet Pheebs! What a treasure you are in our lives and a little love to your friend "See-Nah" :) I look forward to watching you blossom and grow and the Mouse House feels so blessed to have a little piece of your heart in ALL our lives!

No comments: