Thursday, November 29, 2012

Minnie's 3rd Birthday Party

Minnie asked for a Little Einsteins birthday so from the get-go I knew I wanted to make her cake "Rocket" their faithful friend and sweet ride! Thanks go "Yiz" who has the cake pans for EVERYTHING :) I was able to pull it off. This might have been my favorite cake for her yet... Coming down on the AM of her bday party to the surprise cake...

telling me "It's ROCKET!" :)


I def. tried to down scale this year... less pictures/decorations and a bit of a smaller crowd...


 It helped a bit with my stress and I think that Minnie had a BLAST so that was all that mattered!



People singing is by FAR her fav. part :)


Cousins!

I told Minnie that she could invite two friends to her party this year and she chose Pheebs and Lil'. Just an added bonus to see this guy :) She LOVES this little man and isn't so easy to see why!? :)

Kept it pretty low key, letting the adults chat and the kiddies play. No organized anything but just a free for all. I think it worked well and I felt like I was able to focus on the girl and have a little visit with most people.

She enjoyed opening her gifts ~ a lot of games, some crafts, and clothes. She made out like a bandit that's for SURE!!!

We hope you enjoyed your party day Minnie and that everyone else did as well! :)

No comments: