Sunday, October 26, 2014

Filled Up By Friends

When I started editing pictures to get caught up on what I haven't blogged about I realized my photos of everyday life were primarily filled with FRIENDS. Oh how that fills up my heart!
 
This picture reminds me of that verse in Deuteronomy 6:7 " You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise." I love the babies on the floor at Bible study :)

We hosted our sweet townie friends :) Painted, played...

and snuggled up a 5 week old baby :)

After co-op a couple of weeks ago the weather was just TOO amazing to watch from inside... I LOVE living on a dirt road in the "middle of nowhere" Who wouldha thunk it? :)






The first of the "big ones" has now turned FIVE YEARS OLD. I'm so thankful to have friends that go the road before me ;)

 
 
 




The BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!




I just don't even know what to say about this one except...I LOVE these guys :)

We finished up last weekend with gingerbread pancakes topped with maple cream cheese frosting :) You can tell they didn't mind them :)


and then had a few family pictures taken... but you'll have to wait for the Christmas card to see more of those :)


Again we had some friends along for fun because the motto in our house is always... "the more the merrier"


It's just always more fun with friends :)


1 comment:

Carol said...

Awesome! Thankful days!!!