Monday, October 6, 2014

Apple Picking Co-Op Field Trip

On Thursday we took the Preschool Co-op crew plus some friends up to pick some apples. We went a little further and we were NOT DISAPPOINTED! Minnie has been to this orchard before to pick blueberries back when she was a teenie tiny but it was Miss B's first time...



I tell yah, I'm BLESSED beyond blessed with these girls in my life.. praying WITH me, FOR me and for my family...blessed.


Listening to careful instruction from our guide...

it's too bad the view is AWFUL (please note the SARCASM!)

do you see the kiddos WAY WAY WAY up there....

and the little ones far behind? :)


These two CRACK.ME.UP. I love their energy, enthusiasm for life and how easily they both LAUGH!



Girl Friends!

The T family...


Country Mouse House minus Daddy

The D Family


The G Family!

The H.O. family :) that should make you giggle H.O. :)

Speaking of giggles....

and then there was the time I almost fell off the golf cart and had to grab hold of Jeffrey to stay on :)

Who loves donuts!?!?!?!

Who loves LIZ FOR BUYING THE DONUTS!?!?!? :)
Life with friends is so much fuller isn't it?

No comments: