Thursday, October 2, 2014

(Random) Picture Overload

I have/had over 100 pictures on my camera that I needed to download to the PC... here is just the beginning :)

Oh the CountryRents were RIGHT in their glory... praise and worship with all those little people..


speaking of little people... we had a fun Moms/Kids dinner night last week... just TRY to get ALL of them to stand still ;) this picture is missing three other kids ;) 9 kiddos and 3 Moms. We were OUT numbered for SURE :)

I HAD to capture a picture of Pheebs FIRST ever pop tart.... I don't know that I've ever BEEN so proud of Liz :)

while we were able to enjoy "bring your friends to dance class" with the W girls. I wish I'd have taken more pics... my little one had the BEST time..you'll just have to imagine it ;)

my favorite moments... quiet, snuggly ones...


Auntie came over to "take pictures of your mushrooms"... I sent the gals outside with her to scope them out....:)

So cute!
 
and then we headed to the FREE movie in the next town... I wasn't sure how Miss B would do but she was a CHAMP... She probably would have stayed for the whole thing but she was starting to get comfy and cozy in my lap and I was afraid she might fall asleep and then we'd have been TRAPPED :)

such a fun time with my girls!
 
and maybe my GREATEST accomplishment as of late....

oh yeah... that's the LITTLE one's hair... I am PROUD :)
We have been busy living life and enjoying time together and with friends... we are blessed...

No comments: