Friday, October 3, 2014

"My" Fair

Past years found HERE
 
On Tuesday this week we went to MY fair with the CountryRents, JJ, J and da'boyz and the family up from GA. We were a little concerned about the weather but it ended up being a PERFECT fair day. So much fun!
picture courtesy of Uncle Mike

picture courtesy of Uncle Mike
 Soaking up Northern New England and all it's glory this time of year... Love these two!
picture courtesy of Uncle Mike
 
Minnie was OVER THE MOON excited when the boys got there...  



The goats were a big draw :)


"Farmer Miss B"

This picture is to make JJ laugh... this goat was just silly...

Sunflower Pizza for lunch of course... yum!

 
Just for fun... Minnie wearing the same sweatshirt, overalls and boots in 2011
 

I couldn't pick just one so figured I'd post them all for CountryMum because she likes to "steal" them :)


Miss B and I went home with Uncle Mike and Aunt Carol after lunch and Minnie stayed with the rest of the fam. She had SUCH a blast and if we can get it to work I'll show (those that don't have FB) the video of what she did for a ride. Be still my heart... and SOMEONE MAKE THEM STOP GROWING UP! :(
 
Always a blast and so thankful for my CountryRents!

No comments: