Saturday, August 15, 2015

Late nights...

and worth every sleepless minute....

Last week we went with the W Crew to a local lighthouse park that shows OUTSIDE movies...

BYO ~ picnic, camp chairs, blankets, sweatshirts and if that's not enough... hit up one of the food trucks and get yourself a free Frisbee, popcorn, magic wand and piggy bank. Seriously the BEST FREE time!



See my crew way out there near the lighthouse? not a bad view from my chair ;)






Getting ready...



TANGLED!!!

Sweet secrets with friends...

and sister snuggles :)

While the sun set

It was an AMAZING night even if the girls didn't go to bed until 11PM!!!!! WHEW that has NEVER happened before and didn't they just think that was the coolest!

No rest for the weary though... headed out the very next night to the waterski show in the next town.

Ah I love these two!

and then unexpectedly bumping into this crew... SO FUN!!!
 

Intently watching...

THIS...



I LOVE SUMMER and I'm definitely in the mode right now where I just DO.NOT.WANT. it to end.

No comments: