Monday, August 31, 2015

You say goodbye... I say hello....

Last week we had to say goodbye to Uncle Mike and Aunt "Care-wow"... Miss B is sure gonna miss her...


so am I...

I love these two... I love the relationship they have with the CountryRents and I love the example they have been to ME my entire life.

Last week we ALSO FINALLY got to host GA and KSchnides for dinner... I love these two girls and I love that my girls get to KNOW them... We ate yummy food, hung out chatting it up...
oh yah... and please note Minnie's hair CUT. (of which she hates and I have heard nothing but how it is TOO SHORT for the last 4 days.... I think it is SUPER cute though ;) and hair always grows!)

AND TALKING ABOUT GA'S BABY BUMP!!!!

Couldn't be MORE thrilled to see this girl become a MOMMA and watch KSchnides blossom in her RN career. Anyone under her care is a blessed person for sure.
Soakin' up the summer... soakin' it up....

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thank you, Julia, for your love...thank you for encouraging your girls to love us!! We love you and Scott and the girls so much!