Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Splish, Splash a Pool Party Blast!

Beach Ball fruit bowl courtesy of CountryMum
On Sunday, the day before Miss B's 3rd Birthday we celebrated with the pool, family and friends. The official "theme" (you know I need a THEME) :) was POOL PARTY....



I'm bummed I did not take a picture of the food tables once everything was on it... you know gummy life savers as "floaties" and peach rings as "life preservers"

and the blue Hi-C as "Pool Water"....
 
Shark courtesy of Dawson and Sky

The birthday girl doing her favorite thing... SWIMMING WITH FRIENDS/FAMILY!

Party favors for the kiddos

Speaking of kiddos :)

eating the ice cream sundaes they created





COMPUTER NANA IS HERE!!! Flew all the WAY FROM AUSTRAILIA just for Miss B!! (ok, maybe it was really for the D family but we will claim her as our own anytime! :) The part where she and our own Nana were dressed exactly alike (down to their toes) was just a bonus! :)

Beyond blessed with gifts from friends and family...


and a gift for the big girl because she lost her first tooth ;) she knew that her present was the same as her sisters so she had to wait patiently until party day ;) it was worth the wait for her :) She was excited!
 
My sweet birthday girl...


(almost) 1 year old Nellie! :)





 
 



She LOVED it when everyone sang to her... she even sang along :) it was SO cute!






I LOVE finding silly pictures like this on my camera ;) I HATE that I can remember when this little one turned three and how fast it has gone by :(





Maybe one of the best parts for Miss B at her party... Defense, Roxy, Rousey AND a new baby kitten that showed up during the present opening to go home with Brando... My girl LOVES animals and to have all of them def. made her day :) 



 
My girl was CELEBRATED, loved on, blessed and had a WONDERFUL birthday. That's what counts! We ALL love you sweet girl!!!
 
*pictures courtesy BriBri, Tamarah, Dawsky Photography, and CountryMum
 

No comments: